Hotel bookings are no longer available via the online registration form. Should you wish to make a new booking or make changes to an existing booking, please contact the hotel directly by using the accommodation contact form
Our Accommodation and Housing specialists have secured rooms at a selection of hotels with flexible terms and conditions exclusively for attendees of the Home Modifications Australia Conference 2016. Book early to secure your room and let our dedicated accommodation team look after you whilst taking advantage of the following:
- Specially negotiated rates
- Flexibility to change or cancel your booking at any time up to 30 working days prior to conference start date
- One night’s room rate deposit is all you pay to secure your booking – no full pre-payment needed. Full pre-payment may be made if you prefer.
- Your deposit is fully refundable up to 30 working days prior to conference start date
Reap the benefits of booking with the Conference Managers and staying in one of the officially contracted hotels below:
Reap the benefits of booking with the Conference Managers
|Superior Twin Room TWN||$225.00||N/A||$250.00|
|Simply book your accommodation through the Conference Managers to receive FREE Wi-Fi internet during your stay.|
Prices above are listed per room per night
^ Room only rates do not include breakfast
^^ Bed and breakfast rates include full buffet breakfast
Rates may increase without notice due to changes in government charges, taxes or levies. A minimum one night’s deposit must be paid at time of booking to guarantee reservation.
Hotel rooms Single (SGL): A single occupancy room with one bed
Double (DBL): A double occupancy room with one bed
Twin (TWN): A double occupancy room with two beds
Please note bedding configurations are subject to hotel availability and may incur an additional fee.
- A cancellation charge of one night’s accommodation rate will apply for cancelled bookings from 30 working days prior to the Conference date.
- A cancellation charge of one night’s accommodation rate will also apply if you do not arrive on the date you are booked to check in.
- All cancellations and changes to your reservation must be made in writing to the Conference Managers.
Reduction of stay Should you need to reduce your stay within 30 working days of the start of the Conference, cancellation charges may be incurred at the hotel’s discretion. Non-arrival / no show In the event of a non-arrival when one night deposit has been paid, your room will be held until the following morning (1000 hours) and your one night’s deposit will be retained by the hotel as a cancellation charge. In the event of a non-arrival when full pre-payment is made for the entire stay, your room will be held for each night booked and you will not be entitled to any refund. Rates The negotiated rates are valid up to 30 working days prior to the conference start date. After this, accommodation is subject to availability and rates are subject to an increase. Rates may increase at any time without notice due to changes in government charges, taxes or levies.